The Success of our Internship program in USA has opened up new positions and we are looking to recruit a junior and Senior Accounts Manager to join our team, for the smooth operations of this fast-paced business. The position will be based at our offices in Harrow on the Hill.
We are a specialist International Recruitment Consultancy, founded in 1970 and we pride ourselves on being Specialist Hospitality Consultants Globally. We Recruit chefs, Managers and interns in the UK and USA and our client list includes reputed hotel chains, restaurant groups, fine dining restaurants around the UK and four -five-star Branded Hotels and resorts all over USA.
The primary function of this role is working closely with our long list of existing clients in USA and managing their requirements of vacant positions for Culinary, Food and Beverage servers and Front office agents for their hotels. Ensuring CV’s are promptly sent to be reviewed, Interviews arranged and then timely follow up with all the necessary documentation for arranging sponsorship with our various Partners in the US who are designated by the Department of state to sponsor our interns.
We are looking for a team player who is confident, trustworthy, hard-working and can work under pressure, yet be able to multi task while working closely with our team in India and process multiple applications on a daily basis.
- responsible for the life cycle of the J1 Internship program, from monitoring the applicants registered to after they have joined the Host Company.
- Starting form , Screening, shortlisting and Counselling the Students and providing them with comprehensive details of the J1 Program.
- Work closely with the team of consultants in India to ensure suitable applicants are being presented to the US clients.
- Ensuring the company database is kept up to date with all client and candidates’ information, and regularly updating the same.
- Promoting the program with suitable host companies in USA.
- Working with host companies who are large international branded hotels and resorts to develop training plans and to customise them for each and every trainee that is being placed on the internship
- Working with sponsor companies to register Host Companies and arrange sponsorship for students to train with designated host companies
- You will be responsible for the monitoring of applications for DS 2019, with respective sponsor organisations and keeping the host company updated on a weekly basis.
- Assist Students with entry clearance when required, with their application for the J1 visa.
- Ensure the students have had a detailed Pre-departure orientation as soon as they have secured their Visa
- Liaise and manage students who have joined the host companies and assist where necessary.
- Liaising with the team in India to ensure smooth operations on a daily basis.
- You must ensure that all the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents
- Monitor the smooth processing of all applications, from the time the applicant registers up to the Visa and travel.
- Feeding back any suggestions for improvements and market research to executive team
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Account Management, processing & procedural compliances.
- Experience in a similar role is essential as is the ability to demonstrate that you have attention to detail.
- Experience in liaising with interns, clients, Visa Application Centre, Travel Agents, Clients / Companies etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at Office 365 GoogleApps, Xero /QuickBooks accounting software
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player
- Strong communicator
- Multi-tasking, highly organised, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $28,000.00 /year